Village Farm Tour and Khmer Cooking Class Experience
- Wegogo Recommend
- Mobile or Printed Voucher
Activity : Start Time @ 9:15
End Time @ 13:00
- Service Language : English
- Minimum Pax : 2
Visit a local village garden and learn the brief story of Cambodian cuisine Experience cooking Khmer dishes Learn about basic Khmer cooking ingredients
Begin your experience with a visit to a Treak Village located at a rural part of Siem Reap. Take a short walk in the village to visit a local family and garden to see the ingredients growing. Learn about food superstition and beliefs.
The cooking classes are very hands-on and interactive, each person will have an individual cooking station, held in an outdoor covered pavilion in the garden. Meals are eaten in a lovely pavilion perched over a fish pond, or at the Herb Garden, a pavilion surrounded by flowers and fresh herbs.
Recipe for Cooking Class (subjected to change without prior notice):
- Mango Salad/Fish Amok/Sticky Rice Flour Balls with Palm Sugar & Grated Coconut
Price Includes -Transfer services -Bottled water -Instructor -Lunch
Price Excludes -Tips -Personal expenses -Insurance
- Transfer services (by Tuk Tuk) are available only for selected Siem Reap city centre hotels, please select your hotel location upon checkout (pick-up time is listed for each hotel). As this is a join-in activity, pick up time is an estimate. You are advised to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the assigned time at your hotel lobby.
How to use
You will receive a confirmation voucher after booking If you do not receive it from us, please check your Spam folder or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org Instruction to use E-ticket: 1. Please print out or show e-voucher received from Wegogo 2. Please present the redemption voucher at Singapore Zoo Counter 3 in exchange for your admission ticket. 3. Lead travelling party holding the confirmation voucher & all participants must present a valid photo ID/Passport for verification & the exchange
09:15 AM to 01:00 PM
- Registered name of the guest must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered guest fails to provide photographed documentation of their own. - There is only an English Speaking Chef that will escort you for the village farm tour and conduct the cooking class. - Vouchers must be used on the date of redemption. - Vouchers are valid for single-day use. - This voucher and/or the redeemed ticket(s) is not exchangeable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any promotion. - Vouchers are non refundable. Child Policy: - Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.